What’s necessary to Malta move?

If you are a German citizen, you need a valid passport or identity card, do you travel with children, then they must have an own. Yours legitimation don’t invalid then a year.

Are you coming from a country belong to the EU, from Island or Norway? The same rules are valid. If not, please have a look at your native countries special information.



When entry to the country you must declare money or investments over 10.000 € to the customs. Goods, bought in the European Union, you don’t declare, they are duty free.


Please you inform, if you take goods with you, not need for normal live like guns, about special rules.

If you want to take your car with you or other details, please inform at your Foreign Office of your nation.